Change an entry

Each entry in the Accommodation, Eat & Drink, For Students, Gazetteer and Shopping sections has a

  • Request update

link. Use this link to submit altered information.

There are three options: you can edit the content of the entry, request that the content appears on several pages, or ask for complete removal of the entry from the site.

Designed and hosted by Canterbury Web Services Limited - Privacy Policy