Canterbury Web Services Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please use this page - Contact Us.
Information collected and how we use it
- When you submit information to be shown in our page indexes or our classified section, we request that you supply some personal information that may be used to verify the public information that you are supplying. The personal information is used solely by our staff - and is not supplied to any third party.
- All information shown on the site is assumed to be public and given by people who are legally entitled to supply it, if this is not the case then you can contact us by our contact form or by telephone (see below) and we will amend or remove it.
- Our policy is never to show email addresses on the site, instead all email contact is made using forms which are sent on using email.
- We reserve the right to amend or delete any information displayed on the site, for what ever reason.
Posting information on publically accessible areas
- A publicly accessible area is any area of Around Canterbury that is accessible by the general public and may be indexed by search engines.
- Around Canterbury offers you the opportunity to post, submit and exchange content and information on publicly accessible areas - information is alwats moderated and may be verified.
- You should exercise caution if you choose to disclose personally identifiable information in a publicly accessible area. Remember that this information may remain indefinitely in the publicly accessible area.
- You are solely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas.
- If you have a concern about any personally identifiable information you have posted on any publicly accessible areas and are unable to delete or edit it, please contact us.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to·not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Around Canterbury is owned and managed by:
Canterbury Web Services Limited
Registered office: Katallin, Town Lane, Chartham Hatch, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 7NN
Registered in England No. 2588672.
Phone: 01227 722133