Events for: Thursday 29th March 2018
- Are you looking for somewhere exquisite to mark a special occasion with family or friends?
If so, why not join us for a delightful Afternoon Tea at The King’s School Birleys Pavilion in Canterbury on Thursday 29 March from 1pm – 4pm.
There are two dining options to choose from which are:
Traditional Afternoon Tea: to include freshly made finger sandwiches, scones, assorted cakes, tea and coffee. £20 per person.
Champagne Afternoon Tea: to include a glass of champagne on arrival followed by freshly made finger sandwiches, scones, assorted cakes, tea and coffee. £25 per person.
The afternoon will also include a raffle with a range of prizes donated by local companies and other entertainment.
Pre-booking and full payment is essential at the time of booking as places are limited. Should you have any dietary requirements please advise us at the time of making your booking.
* Please note: We are unable to make refunds once payments have been taken tor fundraising events except is exceptional circumstances.
- Prices: £20.00 to £25.00 per person
- Location: The King's School, Birleys Pavilion, St. Stephens Road, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7JS
- Contact: Victoria Wilsher
- Phone: 01227 470876
- Web: https://kentmstc.org.uk/event/afternoon-tea-kings-school-birleys-pavilion/
- Send a message
- Come along and join the fun! Adult class, no partner required but sense of humour essential. Complete beginners welcome. Qualified and experienced Instructor. Make new friends whilst learning dances to various music inc: country, latin, celtic and chart! Two left feet no problem! Any further info please let me know, other classes available.See you all soon!
- Prices: £6.00 per class
- Location: Chartham Village Hall, Station Road, Chartham, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 7DR
- Contact: Judy
- Phone: 07549889649
- Send a message